- a white person says that people of colour do not get discriminated against,
- a cis male says that women do not get discriminated against,
- a real estate salesperson says that a house is warm,
- any salesperson, really, says that their product is good,
- a person who is not renting says that there isn't a rental shortage,
- a person living in a wealthy area says that schools in a poor areas get adequate funding,
- a person whose parents contributed towards their house deposit says that real estate is affordable,
- a person whose family are all university-educated says that there aren't social barriers for attending uni.
This list could continue.
The bottom line is: if they are not the person who would experience the problem if the problem existed, then they may not be aware of it.