37. I have never seen neither Star Wars nor Star Trek.
38. I am in awe of Meryl Streep.
39. I love movies with strong dialogue. The top 10 favorite dialogues are in:
* The Man from Earth,
* It's Kind of a Funny Story,
* Enough Said,
* Up in the Air,
* 500 Days of Summer,
* The Departed,
* Mary and Max,
* Love and Other Drugs
40. I drink about 3.5 litres of water each day.
41. I've tried a cigarette twice, both around the time I was 13. Both times I took a puff and thought, disgusting! I've never tried since and now tend to avoid places where people smoke because of how off-putting I find the smell.
42. I can parallel park. A driving instructor who trained me in Estonia taught me an easy way of doing it and, ten years later, I still use his method and get my car parked.
43. I do not want to be buried. Instead, I want my organs donated (if any of them are viable for donating) and the rest, burned. The ashes can then be scattered at a place of significance, but if anyone wants to earn special brownie-points, they can scatter the ashes at Mount Saint Elias in Alaska.
44. I support an opt-out system for organ donating, rather than opt-in. At the moment, when someone dies, the doctors need to get a permission for organs to be used; people need to go through the effort of saying "Yes!". I think it should be the other way around: people should need to put in an effort to say "No!" because organ donating should be the norm, rather than not-donating being the norm.
45. I have life insurance, but I don't have insurance against serious disability.
46. If The Man and I were building a house, we would probably consider a strawbale structure, or maybe rammed earth. Depended on climatic conditions of where we were building.
47. I play lotto only when the prize draw gets to a must-be-won $40 million mark. On other occasions playing lotto is a waste of money, but very occasionally (once every couple of years) when the jackpot hasn't been won for a long time and reaches $40 million (a must-be-won scenario, ie the ticket closest to winning gets it all), I play because, mathematically, the likelihood of winning gets down to about 1 in however-many-people-purchased-tickets and for $9 I think it's a gamble I can make, for the fun of it. Otherwise no, I don't gamble.
48. My favorite movie of all time is The Man from Earth.
49. I tend to take short showers: less than 2 minutes.