Worth watching and listening

Yesterday I listened to Kim Hill's interview with Marcelo Rodriguez Ferrere and if you guys have access to the content (do you? Especially guys reading this from Estonia and Europe - have you got access to Kim Hill's interviews on Radio NZ National?), I suggest it.

***


Yesterday I watched How to Die in Oregon and... I recommend it. It's available for free on internet, try googling.

I've written before about the reasons I support legalising of euthanasia, and have followed closely the discussion surrounding the case of Lecretia Seales. I hope - and believe - that it'll be available to me when - and if - I ever need it.

I don't now, but if I ever do, I hope it'll be there; just like I hope that if people close to me are ever in the unfortunate position to have to need it, it'll be there for them.

It's about compassion and understanding.

***

PS. Air NZ has a sale on for Christchurch-London-Christchurch tickets at $1,799 NZD.

Looks like we're hunting down dates for next year.

!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment