It's happening

Wow this is labour-intensive...

I have spent two hours on the phone. It's like a spiderweb of contracts, terms and conditions: travel insurance, coverage, whether they're complimentary or not, payment fees, flight details, customs gates and layover timings, pre-existing medical conditions, credit card charges...

Jesus. Setting up travel for a family of four - between us we have three different citizenships! - and especially with me and The Kid having a list of medical conditions to be provided to insurers, it's, like...

Jesus. I have three different papers in front of me just to keep track of who wants what and when.

Let's just say it was way easier to travel when I was single and childless!

By next week I will probably know when we're coming to Europe for a visit. Fingers crossed!

1 comment: