Exhausted

Walking home from The Kid's conductive education session this afternoon I was at a point of exhaustion where I couldn't even talk without breaking into hysteric laughter between sentences. The kids were asking me questions about cars on the street and I would answer, four-five words at a time, and then break into bouts of laughter in between; and then continue replying to their questions.

The topic of conversation was not funny, by the way. It was my nervous system: I was at a point where there was only so much energy spare for tasks that required restraint and the more I would break into uncontrollable laughter, the more I would laugh at not being able to do much other than walk down the street, pushing the pram with two kids in it, and laugh.

I am looking forward to normalcy.

Yeah, that's it: normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment