The cheeky little urchin

In an attempt to convince my daughter to poop on the toilet I have struck a deal with her: if she does it on the toilet, I give her a scoop of ice cream.

But she's an intelligent little bugger, isn't she.

So yesterday we were having stew for dinner, and she didn't like it. "No, yucky!" she was exclaiming, "Me no like! I don't want (s)teeeeeeew. Yucky!" And after a bit of that whinging she suddenly goes quiet, gets that "A ha!" look on her face, starts grinning and says to me: "I get ice cream! I want poop on the toilet." :D

And promptly gets down from the kitchen table, marches off to the toilet and squeezes for all life to get poop out.

And I look at her and cannot help but think, "You cheeky little urchin :)."

3 comments:

  1. Haha I can just picture that look :) we miss you all at preschool but are glad that things are going well down there. Had to have a giggle at the nap bike story we have had a similar instance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can just picture that look :) we miss you all at preschool but are glad that things are going well down there. Had to have a giggle at the nap bike story we have had a similar instance.

    ReplyDelete