Score!

Score! is the feeling of walking into a second-hand shop to stock up on pants for The Girlie (like most two-year-olds do, she wears through knees like it's nobody's business. The Kid did the same, so there aren't any pants left over from him either. In the opshop I get them for $3 a pair, score!) and then finding a mint condition Volcom jacket for $25. Though expensive by second-hand shop standards, $25 for a jacket like that is still a score!

...and then coming home and finding a $10 bill in one of its pockets.

Score!


PS. Why do I need another jacket?

Because I have found that I need a jacket big enough to wear a goose down vest underneath for warmth. #bloodysouthlandweather

And, yes, it's mid-january and about 12 degrees Celsius outside. Where the heck is summer, I don't know, but it ain't here!

3 comments:

  1. Teil ei ole siis suve olemaski!
    Hullem kui Eestis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer visits here in Christchurch every so often and then decides it doesn't want to be here after all and leaves again. I miss having a period of decent weather all in a row. I'm wearing merino today and yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, that's an awesome jacket and a great price!
    I love the feeling when I leave a second hand store with two large bags full of clothes for 50eur and know I would've only gotten a single hoodie for the same price in a regular store...

    ReplyDelete