Me seven years ago... and now

I answered these questions seven years ago - in italics - and tried answering them again now. Hmm, have times changed? Or not.


Have you ever…?


Have had taken a picture of you naked?
Yes. Still got them, too ;)
Yup. But I had enough brainpower to delete those, too. Good idea, I must admit.

Made money illegally?
No, unless mowing someone's lawn for a bit of pocket money counts...
Nop. Or not that I know of.

Had a one night stand?
Yes.
Yes.

Been in a fist fight?
No.
Nop.

Slept with your best friend?
Yes.
Yup. Twice. (Out of 3 =P)

Had sex in a public place?
No - unless a beach in a national park counts as 'public'? Actually, make it a yes.
Nop.

Ditched work to have sex?
No.
Ditched - no. Been late - yes.

Slept with a member of the same sex?
No.
Nop.

Seen someone die?
Yes.
Yes. My dog.

Ran from the police?
No.
Nop.

Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there?
No, though being sleep deprived by my children to a point of getting out of bed and not knowing which way the doorway is - yes.
Nop.

Worn your partners unmentionables?
No.
What's unmentionable? (Okay, checked the dictionary - underwear. Nop, haven't.)

Fallen asleep at work?
No.
Nop.

Used toys in the bedroom?
Yes.
Nop.

Ran a red light?
Yes, by mistake.
Nop.

Been fired?
Yes.
Nop. But I've left with a major fight 3 times (and was wanted to stay all of those.)

Been in a car accident?
No. Dented the car though...
Nop, but I've hit a street sign while going in reverse ;)

Pole danced or done a striptease?
No.
Nop.

Loved someone you shouldn't?
No.
Yes. Or, well, let's rephrase it: loved someone who wasn't the best idea to be loved at first place, because it created a lot of mess which eventually cleared and made room for even more happyness, but maaaaaan was there a lot of mess first...

Sang karaoke?
Yes.
Yes. I'm glad I didn't hear myself and feel pity for those who did.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Yup. Repeatedly. All the time. I'm a genius with that thing!

Laughed so hard you peed your pants?
Yes, though having been pregnant twice now I am wondering - are there people who've been full-term pregnant and have given birth, who haven't peed their pants at one point or another? I doubt it.
Repeatedly. And no, my bladder's fine, I've been just laughing way too hard.

Caught someone having sex?
Yes.
Yup. In my room. (Well, okay, they were already done, but...)

Kissed a perfect stranger?
No.
Nop.

Shaved your partner?
Yes.
Nop.

Given your private parts a nickname?
No.
Nop.

Ever gone in public without underwear?
Yes.
Yes, but it was summer and I had long pants anyway - I didn't want the underwear to show through.

Had sex on a roof top?
No.
Nop. I wish I had, though :P

Played chicken?
Not even sure what that means exactly...
Nop.

Mooned/flashed someone?
Does doing it to a partner counts? Though even in that case I'm not sure I have...
What's flashing? If it's showing myself naked - no.

Do you sleep naked? 
Yes, though if it's only me in bed, no.
Not if I'm alone.

Blacked out from drinking?
No.
Nop.

Felt like killing someone?
Not literally, though I occasionally look at people and think, man, I wish someone could give you a slap in the back of the head right now for saying/doing that...
Yes. Or at least hurting a LOT.

Had sex more than 5 times in one day?
What counts as 'one' time anyway?
Does 5 count? ;)

Been with someone because they were in a band?
No.
Nop.

Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day?
No.
Nop.

Shot a gun?
Yes. Not at actual living things though.
Yup. I lived in Svalbard, there wasn't really a way to do otherwise... Polar bears. I mean, I had to know how to shoot!

Gone outside naked?
Yes.
Outside like outside swimming in a lake in the middle of a forest? Yes.

***

Seven years ago (a short two months before answering these questions) I looked like this:

Longyearbyen harbourside, Svalbard

The most recent photo I've got of myself now is this:

Halswell quarry park, Christchurch, New Zealand

Yes, times have changed since then, though on many levels they - to be honest - haven't.

***

I dare you to try answering these, too ;)

7 comments:

  1. "Do you sleep naked?
    Yes, though if it's only me in bed, no."
    - huvitav, mul on samamoodi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, zomg sa ka slackline'id, nii äge. Kas sa tagurpidi ka juba oskad käia? Kas sa hüpata ka oskad? Miks sa jalatsitega oled, minu meelest on paljajalu palju parem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tagurpidi? Pole proovinud. Ma olen nüüd alles uuesti pihta hakanud, pärast mitmeaastast vahet, nii et osa oskusi on niikuinii ära kadunud. Hüpata? Natuke, aga mitte eriti hästi veel. Ja jalatsid? Sest selles pargis käiakse palju koertega jalutamas ja murul on üsna palju koeras*tta :)

      Delete
  3. Long time no speak maria, I've been grinning a lot reading this post.. and oh what the.. ofcourse I answer this list!

    Have had taken a picture of you naked?
    Yes.

    Made money illegally?
    Yes.. packing parachutes and getting paid cash ;-) heaps!

    Had a one night stand?
    Yes. only one. and it was shit

    Been in a fist fight?
    No, standing next to it yes.

    Slept with your best friend?
    Yes bad idea

    Had sex in a public place?
    Not really an oficially public place.. but quite public, yes.

    Ditched work to have sex?
    No

    Slept with a member of the same sex?
    yes

    Seen someone die?
    no

    Ran from the police?
    No, did cycle a few miles extra to avoid them though ;-)

    Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there?
    yes..

    Worn your partners unmentionables?
    Yes, but only trying them on :P

    Fallen asleep at work?
    Yes.. working at a dropzone means a lot of waiting!

    Used toys in the bedroom?
    Yes, once, not really impressed though

    Ran a red light?
    Yes, ran trough it very fast.

    Been fired?
    No

    Been in a car accident?
    no

    Pole danced or done a striptease?
    no

    Loved someone you shouldn't?
    Yes.

    Sang karaoke?
    Yes.

    Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
    Yes. Yes. Yes. (hahaha alllll the time)


    Laughed so hard you peed your pants?
    Yes.

    Caught someone having sex?
    no

    Kissed a perfect stranger?
    no

    Shaved your partner?
    Yes.


    Given your private parts a nickname?
    No.


    Ever gone in public without underwear?
    Yes.

    Had sex on a roof top?
    No

    Played chicken?
    ?!

    Mooned/flashed someone?
    Yes.

    Do you sleep naked?
    In the summer, yes

    Blacked out from drinking?
    Yes.. not proud of it. This is the time I woke up in the middle of a field, and didnt know how I got there.

    Felt like killing someone?
    Not

    Had sex more than 5 times in one day?
    yes

    Been with someone because they were in a band?
    No.

    Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day?
    yes

    Shot a gun?
    Yes, at an old computer.. wow.. cool huh?!

    Gone outside naked?
    Yes.


    :-)

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa!!! :D

      I had a giggle reading yours :). I do want to know though: what's the deal with shooting at an... old computer?

      I miss having you in New Zealand.

      Delete
    2. Well... i dont remember.. think we ran outof cans?! Or just being silly teenagers.. probably the last one. Miss you too. Big hugxx

      Delete