Sunday evening

I bet that the guy who invented software for trialling out furniture layouts did it because he had a wife who made him move around furniture all day Sunday so she could see "where that bookcase fits the best".

The reference is not entirely coincidental.

Also, do you think my kids mind getting dirty?


I'll let you answer that.

PS. I got told that I have a funny tanline on my legs. I replied that, nah, they're just dirty.

The commenter didn't say anything further after that. Must've been.... satisified with such a reply.

2 comments:

  1. Hei, lihtsalt infoks - hetkel pakutakse päris hea hinnaga lennupileteid Helsingist Uus-Meremaale (ja vastupidi ka): http://www.reisidiilid.ee/reis-maailma-loppu-edasi-tagasi-lennupiletid-helsingist-uus-meremaale-alates-685-eurost/

    ReplyDelete